The experienced professionals at The New You Esthetics understand the importance of having healthy, glowing skin. If you weren’t born with the skin you want, don’t despair. The advent of microdermabrasion has opened the possibility of radiant skin to all of us. For more information on this healing, anti-aging treatment and other treatments including intense pulsed light (IPL) and photo facials, HydroPlus+ treatments, oxygen facials, Levulan PhotoDynamic Therapy, and hair removal, contact our Carmel, Indiana medical spa today at 317-564-4865. You can also view microdermabrasion pricing information on our pricing page.
Schedule Your Appointment!
The Benefits of Microdermabrasion
During the process of microdermabrasion, the top layer of skin is removed, exposing the supple, glowing layer of skin underneath it. The New You Esthetics is certified in the DiamondTome™ Skin Resurfacing System, which has revolutionized the microdermabrasion treatment process. Unlike other techniques, DiamondTome™ uses no loose particles that end up contaminating both you and the environment. Your skin is exfoliated gently with natural diamond chips and then carefully vacuumed to remove the dead skin cells in a sterile, controlled manner. This process is non-invasive, pain-free, and requires no recovery time. You can immediately resume your activities after your appointment.
Microdermabrasion treatments benefit the following skin conditions:
- Age spots
- Minor to moderate fine lines
- Sun damage
- Acne scars
- Blackheads and whiteheads
- Minor scars
- Overall skin health
Microdermabrasion Treatment with Chemical Peel
If you’d like to enhance the effectiveness of the microdermabrasion process, you may combine this treatment with a chemical peel. Our certified aestheticians can perform the following chemical peels.
- Jessner’s Chemical Peel. This medium-depth peel utilizes several peeling agents. It’s a deeper skin treatment that results in a more extensive exfoliation. It takes about seven days to fully recover from this process.
- TCA Chemical Peel. This skin-refining peel contains 15 percent TCA and aids in reducing scars, large pores, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation. It causes the skin to lose its outer dead layer over a 5–10 day period.
- Lactic Lightening Chemical Peel. This hydrating peel is excellent for sensitive skin, skin that is easily irritated, and those with hyperpigmentation.
- Glycolic Chemical Peel. The Glycolic Chemical Peel is a superficial chemical peel that exfoliates the skin. It is good for thick, oily skin.
To see the benefits of microdermabrasion on your own skin, contact The New You Esthetics at (317) 564-4865 for an appointment in Carmel, Indiana or (317) 564-4866 for Fishers. Rediscover the radiant beauty that’s uniquely you.