Bothered by brown spots, scars, or wrinkling on your skin? The New You Esthetics in Fishers and Carmel, Indiana, can address all these concerns and more with a non-invasive, age-defying chemical peel. Chemical peels are just part of our smorgasbord of cosmetic procedures that utilize the latest technology and our years of experience to leave you feeling great about your appearance without the expense or inconvenience of surgery. Contact us at (317) 564-4865 and view our pricing page for more information about all of our services including intense pulsed light (IPL), microdermabrasion, HydroPlus+ treatments, oxygen facials, Levulan PhotoDynamic Therapy, and hair removal.
Schedule a Chemical Peel!
At www.newyouesthetics.com, we specialize and are certified in six different types of chemical face peels. We’ll help you chose the one that’s the best fit for your skin type and condition so you can rediscover the radiant beauty that’s uniquely you.
- Jessner’s Chemical Peel. This medium-depth peel utilizes several peeling agents. It’s a deeper skin treatment that results in a more extensive exfoliation. It takes about seven days to fully recover from this process.
- TCA Chemical Peel. The TCA Chemical Peel is a skin refining peel and aids in reducing scars, large pores, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation. It causes the skin to lose its outer dead layer over a 5–10 day period.
- Lactic Lightening Chemical Peel. This hydrating peel is excellent for sensitive skin, skin that is easily irritated, and those with hyperpigmentation.
- Glycolic Chemical Peel. The glycolic peel is a superficial chemical peel that exfoliates the skin. It is good for thick, oily skin.
- Vitamin A Micro Peel. This is great for non-sensitive skin types and sun damaged skin. This medium strength peel progressively fades hyperpigmentation, increases cell turnover and stimulates collagen production. Can be combined with other peels.
- Beta Peel. Great for all skin types and especially acne prone skin. This clarifying treatment refines and resurfaces by actively exfoliating the top layers of skin, which clears pores and helps fade hyperpigmentation.
If you’re looking for chemical peels for acne scars, one of these peels will be just what you need to smooth out your complexion. Your results will depend upon the severity of the scarring. Besides acne scars, a facial chemical peel will also help with wrinkle removal, hyperpigmentation brown spots, other scars, sun damage, deep wrinkles, and blackheads and whiteheads.
Be sure to contact The New You Esthetics for all of your anti-aging beauty needs. We also stock quality skin care products to use between your treatment times to care for and pamper your skin. Want to give a treatment as a gift (or encourage your significant other to give you one)? You can purchase our gift certificates online or in our salon. Call our Carmel location at (317) 564-4865, or our Fishers location at (317) 564-4866, to schedule an appointment.